There's no denying that all the events from 2020 have resulted in a workplace and market that's forever changed. From remote workers to changed consumer expectations, in 2021, businesses will face numerous new challenges, but it doesn't have to be daunting. We've put together an extensive and free eBook, 'What Customer Experience Means in 2021,' that clarifies what customer experience, otherwise known as CX, means in a digital-first world.
You see, CX isn't just a marketing term—it's a philosophy that, if implemented from the CEO down to line workers, can transform and grow your business in powerful ways. Broken down into six chapters:
- Chapter 1—What Customer Experience Means in an Online World
- Chapter 2—The 5 Steps of the Customer Journey
- Chapter 3—The Experience Is the Product
- Chapter 4—How to Create a Customer Experience Mission Statement
- Chapter 5—Increase Sales by Improving Your Employee Experience
- Chapter 6—Chatbots Aren’t All Talk
this eBook will give you the information you need to face the ever-evolving consumer world confidently.
Have additional questions? Our CX Advisors are here to talk with you, whenever, wherever. Just tell Zoe, our powerful chatbot, what you need, and she'll get you to where you need to go.